New in multiFEED version 2.7.0...
- The front page can now load feeds which redirect to a different URL.
- Increased the minimum front page headline height to make single-line headlines easier to tap when they don't include a thumbnail.
- Hexadecimal HTML character codes in headlines are now displayed correctly.
- The Global and Feed Settings pages were getting longer with each major release of multiFEED making it hard to find specific settings. The settings pages are now broken down into three tabs each... Feeds/Subfeeds, Appearance, and General.
- Updated the default feeds URL for LifeHacker.
- Improved special character handling for ISO-8859-1 encoded feeds.
- Workaround for feeds with illegal leading whitespace.
- BlackBerry 10.3.3 broke Google URL shortening by requiring encryption during account authorization. Implemented SSL encryption for this, but it requires that you manually import a certificate if you want to use Google shortening.
- BlackBerry 10.3.3 broke the formatting of the "eMail Support" message header. Fixed.
- BlackBerry 10.3.3 made existing BlackBerry World payment code unreliable, making it impossible for some users to upgrade from Trial mode. Fixed this by changing the way multiFEED communicates with BlackBerry World.
- BUGFIX: Changing a subfeed's Headline Color would not enable the "Save" settings button.
- BUGFIX: Front Page keyboard device hotkeys (Alt+E, Alt+H, Alt+S) were not working. Fixed.
- Updated UserAgent selection list to version 1.2.2. (Tech Patterns UserAgent Switcher List version 2.6.4).
See the Version History for a complete list of previous changes to multiFEED.