New in multiFEED version 2.6.0...
- Added ability to "relax" SSL/TLS authentication when downloading encrypted feeds (https://). This allows you to download feeds from sites using "self-signed" certificates or those from unknown/untrusted Certificate Authorities which would normally be rejected.
- Added ability to clear web site cookies when in QuickView mode. This can be used to reset site visit counters used by some sites to limit the number of pages you can read for free.
- Added additional setting to clear Hub error alerts on both entry to AND exit from multiFEED in addition to the existing choices to clear alerts only on entry, only on exit, or not at all.
- Changed the Trial version locked feeds to better showcase multiFEED features and capabilities.
- BUGFIX: Trial version locked feeds not displaying properly during first run after multiFEED installation. Subsequent runs were displaying OK.
- BUGFIX: When multiFEED was run on devices set to a non-English locale some feed articles were showing wrong or invalid dates.
- BUGFIX: Some feed retrieval errors sent to the Hub were not reporting which feed was failing.
- Updated UserAgent selection list to version 1.2.1. (Tech Patterns UserAgent Switcher List version 2.6.1).
See the Version History for a complete list of previous changes to multiFEED.